Things To Do In Cape Coral
Cape Coral has lots to do, with something to appeal to everyone - or if you choose, just kick back, enjoy the weather and leave the rest of the world behind as you watch the sun sink into the Gulf of Mexico to cap off your day.
Here are some suggestions for fun and interesting things to do while you're here in Cape Coral:
Cape Coral Beaches
Cape Coral has two (2) beaches.
- The main beach is located within the Yacht Club Community Park on the southeast corner of Cape Coral at the end of Driftwood Pkwy.
Enjoy the many activities there as well, including a large outdoor pool, tennis, handball, racquetball, shuffle board, free fishing pier, marina and bingo.
- Cape Coral's newest beach is located at Four Freedoms Park on the banks of Bimini Basin just south of Cape Coral Pkwy.
Visitors to four Freedoms Park can enjoy fenced in playground equipment for children ages 2-12, picnic tables and BBQ grills.
Other Beaches Nearby
- Fort Myers Beach sits on Estero Island, a seven-mile coastline that has captivated the imaginations of visitors from near and far. Add family-friendly resorts, quaint cottages, Old Florida charm, fresh seafood from the Gulf of Mexico and the annual Shrimp Festival, and it's a beach vacation paradise.
- Sanibel and Captiva Islands - known for their beaches and world famous shelling - are also extremely close by. In fact, Shell-lovers from all over the world make pilgrimages to Sanibel Island’s Gulf Coast, considered the best shelling spot in North America according to Travel & Leisure Magazine.
Fun & Adventure
Theater, Concerts & Special Events
- The Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall at FSW features is a 1,874-seat facility that presents National Touring Broadway musicals and is host to prominent entertainers, dance performances, popular ensembles and classical music concerts year-round.